Unlocking IP 2009 Conference
"National and Global Dimensions of the Public Domain"
The registration form for the conference is available
below. Registrations are being handled through the Centre for CLE. All attendees, including speakers, should register.
Please download and print our Registration Form
and fax or post it with payment to CLE (address on the form).
The registration fees do not include accommodation. The fee
includes conference pass, conference materials, morning and
afternoon tea, and lunch. The conference dinner is separate
from the conference fees.
The fees are as follows (all prices are in Australian Dollars – convert to your currency with OANDA Converter).
Conference Fees (inc. GST)
NB: Day 1 Thursday is a full day, Day 2 is a half day (Friday morning)
- Standard rate (government, professional and corporate):
- $594 both days, excludes dinner
- $385 Day 1, excludes dinner
- $242 Day 2 (half day), excludes dinner
- Education and Academic rate:
- $352 both days, excludes dinner
- $231 Day 1, excludes dinner
- $132 Day 2 (half day), excludes dinner
- Concession rate (full time student, social security beneficiary, call for confirmation):
- $165 both days, excludes dinner
- $99 Day 1, excludes dinner
- $66 Day 2 (half day), excludes dinner
- Dinner only: $88 or $176 for two
- Papers only, including searchable USB stick: $110
The concession rate is available to speakers in a session, and a limited number of students.
Participants from Unlocking IP project industry partners should contact the organisers for special arrangements.